Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Special Thank You

I'd like to send out a very special thank you to my cousin Catherine, who hosted a jewellery party at her home yesterday afternoon and invited her friends to see my creations. She went to a lot of trouble to prepare her home (it looked like a model home showplace, it was that clean and beautifully decorated!) and I really appreciate her support for my business. My sister Janine was a "guest artist" as she also had some of her creations available for purchase. We caught up with old friends and met some lovely new people, some of whom are Catherine's neighbours, one of whom even sent over baking - yum!
Here's a picture of the three of us:




...and one of my very special assistants:

Thanks also to my aunt Barb, who helped entertain the kids when they got tired of trying on the jewellery. :)

No comments: