Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas parcels

I've been busy tonight, wrapping gifts and getting parcels ready to mail out. Going to head to the post office first thing tomorrow morning and hopefully avoid any major lineups. Apparently, if I wanted to send a parcel to Australia for the cheapest price, I should have mailed in back in mid-October. Which explains why the Christmas package I sent to Oz at the beginning of December last year didn't arrive until March! Who knew? In this day and age, you'd think the post office would move just a little bit quicker somehow.
I found this cool photo on the Internet:

Luckily, the packages I'm sending tomorrow aren't travelling quite so far. Two medium sized boxes are going to Alberta, one to Calgary (to cut down on what I have to carry on the plane) and one to Jasper, a much smaller package is going to Montreal and one fat little envelope is not leaving Ontario. Next up, writing Xmas cards!

No comments: