Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays, Everyone!


Weather permitting, I am off to Calgary tomorrow for the next four days to celebrate Christmas with most of my immediate family. Unfortunately, one of my brothers and his kids won't be able to make it but at least we'll all be in the same province, if not together - that's got to count for something. But in case I don't have access to a computer, I just wanted to wish my loyal readers and dear friends a very Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Festivus or Winter Solstice or whatever it is you might celebrate at this time of year. I shall commence musing again next week (just in time to tell you all about my preparations for Mexico!) Merry merry, everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Cynthia. Have a wonderful safe Trip! Blessings to you and Yours. Sharon