Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back from Mexico

Happy New Year, everyone! I've been on vacation in Puerto Vallarta for the past nine days and I have to tell you, it was fantastic with a capital "F"!!

I was taking a jewellery workshop with the oh so very talented Kate McKinnon, which took place at a wonderful B&B called the Hacienda Mosaico owned by the very fabulous Sandra Leonard, a.k.a. Sam, who is the nicest, most talented artist and generous hostess you would ever want to rent a room from. Over the next few days, I'll be blogging about our workshop experiences and posting lots of photos of what we made, saw and ate while we were there. Here's a little taste to start us off:

Here's a view of the pool to take your mind off that minus 16 degrees Celsius and little bitty snowstorm we've got going on here in Toronto tonight:











Just close your eyes and imagine taking a sip of this very tasty margarita:

and enjoy this photo of one of the baubles I made:












No comments: