Friday, February 27, 2009

Casual Fridays

As of last week, we are allowed to dress casually at my office on Fridays, which includes being able to wear jeans. I don't know why this is such a great thing, but it is. I always think I get more done in jeans and sneakers, somehow.

My favourite jeans at the moment (because they actually fit comfortably, whomever invented stretch denim is my hero) happen to have beading on them, even though I bought them before my bead addiction had fully developed to the state at which it now exists.
Wearing jeans today was also a good thing due to the weather forecast. We started off with a rainy but mild 9 degrees in the morning, but it's been getting colder and colder as the day progressed. The final tally is expected to be a DROP of 20 degrees before midnight tonight, with a frigid windchill factored in. Thank goodness March is almost here - spring can't come fast enough for me!!

No comments: