Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Components List

Believe it or not, I've actually finished my March inspiration for Beadfx ahead of time. It's not due until next week, but I'm already done. I am amazed at myself.


Only one thing remains to be done - I need to make a list of components that I used. This is a bit of a challenge, as it means you have to keep track of what you use to make the piece.


Of course, if you are selling your work, this is a good idea, because then you know how much you spent on materials and once you factor in the time you spent making the piece, you can calculate how much to charge for the piece.


If I was really organized, I would have kept a list as I went along but no, I didn't think of that, so now I have to look at the finish piece and count individual beads and work it all out!


This time next week, all will be revealed in the Beadfx newsletter. In the meantime, here's a sneak peak at some of the beads I used:

No comments: