Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Making Connections

Don't you just love getting parcels in the mail? Whether it's a birthday present or the products gleaned from online shopping or a treasure you found on eBay, it's always fun to get that piece of paper telling you there's a package being held for you at the post office and worth the slight inconvenience of making the trip there to pick it up.



Today I had the pleasure of picking up just such a package. It was my very own copy of Susan Lenart Kazmer's latest book, "Making Connections - A Handbook of Cold Joins for Jewelers and Mixed-Media Artists".

I'm taking a 3 day workshop with her when I go to Milwaukee, so I thought I'd better get a copy of her book and read up on what it is we will be doing. There are lots of very cool photos in the book and sketches and notes in the margin, I can't wait to sit down and spend some time flipping through the pages and absorbing the contents.

No comments: