Friday, May 29, 2009

Only One More Sleep!


A short blog posting tonight as I've got to get my stuff in the suitcases. It's only 7:30 p.m. but already I could use a nap. I woke up at 5 a.m. and was too excited to go back to sleep. Got everything done at work that I needed to do before I left, so that is a relief. I'm working my way through my lists, although I was filling nine little Ziploc snack bags with cereal servings, it did occur to me that either I'm a little too uber-organized or I'm too *n*l- retentive for my own good (yes Janine, I know what your choice would be!!) But seriously, why not, if it means $10 a day in savings that could otherwise be spent on beads??? Easy decision. And Cheerios aren't at all heavy.

Cats are taken care of, VISA has been notified I will be out of the country charging up a storm if I spend all the American money in my wallet, I have my passport, boarding pass and Bead and Button show tickets, the taxi is booked to arrive at 6:15 tomorrow morning (which means I have to get up at god awful early o'clock) so it looks like I'm good to go.

But keep tuning in to my blog, I'll be posting all next week with the details of the classes I'm taking. Wait until you see what I'm going to be making - it's pretty darned cool!!

1 comment:

J9F said...

Have a fabulous trip Cynthia!! I'll be following along with you on your blog. xo