Monday, August 10, 2009

Kate is having a SALE!

Kate McKinnon has been doing some house organizing, closet emptying, downsizing style, soul cleaning lately and starting tomorrow, she's going to be putting a whole bunch of stuff up on her website for sale. According to her posting, there will be "beads, books, fabrics, vintage delights, including costumes and costume jewellery, stunningly fabulous shoes, jewellery and collectibles". She'll also be selling some of the pieces from her upcoming book.

Now, I don't know about you, but that kind of list makes me want to be at my computer at about one minute past midnight tonight, just to see if the sale has started yet. Of course, those of you who know me well, know that I won't actually be awake at that hour but the urge is there. Then again, I don't actually know what time tomorrow this all starts, so rather than wait up until the wee hours of the night, I'll be checking it out first thing in the morning. But I will be there, ready to shop 'til I drop! I know there will be some pretty amazing treasures on offer.

All are cordially invited to check it out - here's the link: http://www.katemckinnon.com/ - when you get to her website, select "Journal" and then pick "Soul Clearing Sale" from the list on the right hand side.


No comments: