Friday, September 4, 2009

Goodies in the Mail Today

My purchases from Kate McKinnon's Soul Clearing Sale arrived in the mail today. If you read Kate's blog on August 22nd, you'll know that my package was one of the dozen or so she didn't have a chance to mail between the time when the sale ended and she went to visit a friend in California. Of course, by now I had already forgotten half of what I had bought, so it was a pleasant surprise to open the box and see what was in it!

Everyone that bought something in the sale also received a special thank you gift from Kate. My treat was this funky heart shaped lampwork bead. I don't know who made it, it might be Michelle Goldstein, Kate didn't say, but regardless, I quite like it. The really cool thing is, it goes almost perfectly with these beads I found at a bead store in the Beaches in the summer, I might have to string them together...

No comments: