Friday, October 2, 2009

What are you doing tomorrow?


Here's what I've got planned: my friend Barb and I are headed to the last outdoor antique market of the season. They used to advertise the last one as the "wear your mittens" sale and based on tomorrow's cool and rainy forecast, we just might need them!

There's just no telling what we might find. I have a few things in mind, but nothing really specific. Might do a little Christmas shopping, still looking for another shelf unit or some sort of storage container to put some of my bead stash in. I'll probably come home with some more vintage buttons and that's not necessarily a bad thing, I've just got to get started making something with them!

If you're interested, it's being held at the Milton fairgrounds this time around, here's the link you need a map to get there: http://www.flamboroantiqueshows.com/

Depending on what time we finish our treasure hunting at the antique show, I might head over to Guelph for a peek at the Grand River Bead Society annual show and sale. Admission is only $2.00. They don't appear to have their own website but here's a link which provides a bit more information: http://guelpharts.ca/grandriverbeadsociety/. Hey, it's a bead show, what more do you need to know??

No comments: