Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Aladdin's Treasure


You may have noticed that my latest Inspiration for Beadfx was posted to their website last week. You can follow this link to find the component list and to see the fabulous photos Dwyn took, including the one shown here in this post.
http://www.beadfx.com/inspirations/inspirations.php?id=296

I called this one "Aladdin's Treasure" because when I first saw the beautiful beads Dwyn had picked out for me, all I could think of was that it reminded me of that cave full of riches that Aladdin finds. At least, I think it was Aladdin. Maybe I'm getting my fairy tales mixed up. Anyway, the lush colours of the amethyst and carnelian combined with the sparkle and gleam of the gold and crystals were so beautiful, I couldn't wait to put this necklace together.

I have really enjoyed making up these Inspirations for the store's website this year and I'm looking forward to seeing what my next challenge in 2010 will be!

No comments: