Friday, November 12, 2010

What To Do Tonight?

I'm trying to think of something to put in this blog tonight, but I'm having a bit of a struggle.  I might have left it too late in the day, it feels like my brain is about ready to shut down for the night. It's only 9:30ish but it seems as though it has been a long day at the end of a long week. 

I worked tonight until 6 and then went to have a massage and a treatment at my physiotherapist's office.  The treatments always make me feel somewhat stressed, probably from trying to anticipate the pain that might occur while I am poked, prodded and jolted with electrodes.  My body always aches more afterwards, at least in the short term, making me wonder how it could possibly be working to improve my condition (but somehow it is). 

Got home at 8 p.m., made a quick dinner and watched this week's episode of "The Closer" (Kyra Sedgwick is pretty amazing, her character Brenda Johnson is currently carrying her dead cat's ashes around in her purse, much to the dismay of her co-workers). 

Now I'm wondering if I'll stay up or go to bed early, do I feel better after my treatment or do I not, should I wake my cat up to give him his nightly medicine or let him keep sleeping for now, should I read my book before bed or watch a little more TV, could it be any foggier outside or does the dark just make it seem worse?



I think maybe an early night might be the answer.

No comments: