Wednesday, August 10, 2011

An Unexpected Adventure

When I woke up this morning, I had no idea that my day would involve:

a) having to leave work early;
b) a quick trip to the bank machine and to gas up my car at lunchtime;
c) completely forgetting that I had made lunch plans with a friend that involved meeting her at a restaurant, which meant I was half an hour late and couldn't stay to eat;
d) driving to Milton;
e) having nothing but a butter tart for dinner;
f) spending $200; or
e) hanging out with Karen Elmquist for the evening.

Sadly Karen hasn't blogged in a while but trust me, you're going to want to keep an eye on her Etsy and eBay pages (see links in the left hand column of her blog) over the next little while, after our adventure tonight.  It's late and I've got to work in the morning, so I will tell you all about it in tomorrow's blog but for now, here's a hint:

No comments: