Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Royalty

While I'm off in Niagara Falls, I thought I'd share a couple of the Royalty journal pages made by my fellow "Journal Junkies".

This one was Connie's.  She told us she has 7 bathrooms in her house (say what?!?), so she feels like the queen of toilet paper because there is always a roll that needs changing.

Betty's page featured a number of "other royals":

This lady (alas, I forget her name, sorry!) did a royal blue page. She was dismayed that her paint blurred all of the photo images she had on the page but I love the finished effect, don't you?

This one was made by Kelly, the self-proclaimed "Queen of F*cking Everything!".  Although for this page, which she donated to the store (Bizzy B), she cleaned it up a bit and simply called herself queen of the Universe".

No comments: