Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Off To Niagara Falls

I'm off to Niagara Falls for a couple of days for a work conference, hope to have some cool photos to share when I get back as I am taking the good camera.  But I won't be getting any shots like this:
Photo courtesy of www.fallsniagara.info

although the weather is supposed to be markedly cooler for the next two or three days.
I haven't been to the Falls since May 2010 when I went with Kate McKinnon, who was visiting from Arizona and had never been.  You read about our visit here and here. 

Alas, I don't expect to be visiting any antique stores this time around - for one thing, we're all travelling down together on a couple of buses, so I won't have wheels of my own to travel about and for another, we have a jam packed schedule with little or no free time.  But that's okay, it should be fun. 

Oh yeah, and informative, sure, very important work things to be learned.

No comments: