Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Fond Farewell

It seems the time has finally come for me to say goodbye to Gus and Beans. A lovely lady came by today to adopt them after seeing their pictures online. 

I must admit, after having them here for six months, I wasn't sure if anyone would ever pick them.  It seems there are always several adorable little bundles of cute kittenness on the Abbey Cats website but I did hope it was just a matter of time before they found their furever home.  It's been a lot of fun having them here, they are both very friendly and gentle cats and also extremely energetic.  I always looked forward to coming home from work every day, to find four little furries waiting at the door, happy to see me.  I will admit that all five of us crowded into my two piece bathroom was a bit much some days but that's what families are all about, right?  Togetherness. :)

Even though I've already got about 200 pictures of them, I had to take a few more today before they left.

One more picture of Gus in the sink:

One more shot of Beans looking soft and cuddly:

One more photo of them napping together:

I will certainly miss these little darlings but I'm glad they have found a permanent home with someone who will take care of them and love them, as I'm sure they will.

2 comments:

kate mckinnon said...

Wow, do they ever look like Miss Fish and Simon! I will about fall over if you get a Jasper next!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm so happy they have a permanent home. They were lucky to be with you.