Monday, November 21, 2011

Making Lists

Photo courtesy of howtogeek.com
I'm a list maker.  When things are busy at work, I make a list to keep track of what needs to be done.  I make a shopping list when I'm headed to the grocery store. When I'm going away, I write "to do" lists of things to pack, things to do before I leave, that sort of thing.  It's not a foolproof system though.  Today I made a list while I was at work and forgot to bring it home with me tonight, so now I'm trying to remember what was on the list.  I know I've done two of the things (called my mom, picked up cat food), I'm choosing not to do one of the things (vacuum) and the other three or four things, I just can't remember!  I guess that means I can take the rest of the night off, and take care of the list if I remember to bring it home tomorrow night!

No comments: