Monday, January 2, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?


Photo courtesy of adpic-images.com
Only the 2nd day of the new year and already I'm wondering where the time is going so quickly.  Why does it always seem like work days pass so slowly and weekends go by so darned fast? Even with an extra day, this past long weekend seems to have flown by and somehow, several of the many things on my "to do" list didn't get done.  The good news is that a lot of them did, at least enough to get me through this week - I worked on my journal from my St. Augustine trip, I did some laundry, I balanced my chequebook after the December busyness, I put away my Christmas decorations and I tidied up a little bit (not nearly enough!).  I think I tend to put too many things on my list, I might need to address that problem in 2012.  Still, it was nice to have a quiet and not too busy few days after the holiday rush before heading back to work tomorrow. 

No comments: