Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday in Seattle

Today was the last day of Jane Davenport's class. It's hard to believe it's over already, we've all been learning lots and having fun. 

Our homework last night was to draw faces on round balls of paint, for practice.  If you did your homework, you got an Australian flag sticker.

Today we learned how to shade faces with Copic markers, here's what I drew:

The camera looks makes the colours look a little funny but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

Now we're at Camp Moore, watching the Superbowl game.

I'm writing my blog while we're watching the game, as I was really only interested in seeing Madonna perform. I thought she did a great job and the theatrics were awesome. :)

Flying home tomorrow, The past 10 days have simply flown by, my stomach hurts from laughing so much, my brain hurts from trying to process all the new things I've seen and learned.  Very sorry to be leaving, but also looking forward to seeing my kitten caboodle.

I can't thank Teesha and Tracy Moore enough for their hospitality, I have had SO MUCH FUN hanging out with them and Jane Davenport this past week. As Jane would say, it has been "super awesome"!!!

No comments: