Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Song Pages

Here are some more of my fellow Journal Junkies' pages from last week's meeting:

Betty did "She Loves You" by the Beatles (yeah, yeah, yeah!):

Colleen couldn't think of a song but got started on the background using a page from the journal for her recent trip to Mexico:

Here is Barb showing us her page. I'm not sure why Daniza (on the left) had that look on her face! Perhaps because Rod Stewart, the star of Barb's page, is not her favourite singer?

This is another one of Marilyn's pages (she did 5 or 6, 2 or 3 for each song).  Isn't it pretty? It featured that song by The Carpenters, "sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong...":

Alas, I don't know the name of the woman who made this page.  I love what she does with her Zentangle-like sketches:

Someone, it might have been Marissa, did a rock 'n roll themed page, using stamps of Tina Turner and Elton John and a picture of Bruce Cockburn.


And I believe this one was Joanne's:

Again, we all sang along to the song - "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" by the Righteous Brothers, made famous by the movie "Top Gun".  I loved the 3D effect of the little guy dancing on the piano keys.

Next month's theme is "steampunk".  I'd better get bizzy figuring out what I'm going to do for that one!

No comments: