Monday, June 4, 2012

Scrub, Scrub

Am I the last one to know about this??! Why didn't anyone tell me before?  I just bought this totally cool gadget at a local art store (Curry's, for my local Torontonians) for a mere 99 cents and it is fantastic!  The best 99 cents I ever spent!  How did I ever live without before? And how did my paint brushes get clean before?

Here's what it looks like (the one I bought is round, not heart-shaped, but this was the closest match I could find on Google):
Photo courtesy of artistsclub.com
You just rub the bristles of your brush against the little pointy bits (the other side is flat so it sits comfortably in your hand) and voila, paint or glue or whatever is removed, quickly and easily.  Incredible.  Kudos to the inventor!

2 comments:

irene said...

i never heard of this handy dandy thingy. i want one!

irene said...

okay, i did a google search but could not find it. do you happen to have the name of the manufacturer?
thanks.