Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 2 of 4

The office is closed tomorrow, so this is a four day weekend for me.  I've been enjoying a quiet, lazy day and the luxury of not having made a "to do" list for myself for this long weekend.

I was busier yesterday, working on my Sketchbook Project, got about 8 pages done.  The book is originally 32 pages, not that the finished product has to be that size - it can be more or less.  I'll see how I feel as the deadline gets closer.  So far, so good but at the moment, it's just a bunch of pages that have a general link but haven't quite come together as a cohesive whole. 

I didn't have any plans to be anywhere or go out today, which is just as well as, my cold seems to have returned today. Not as bad as it was a few days ago, but I've felt tired all day (in spite of a good night's sleep last night and a mid-morning nap) and not too energetic.  My brain isn't feeling too clever today either and as a result, not too much work got done on the SKP, although a few bits and pieces got glued down and/or added in here and there.  I've been engaging in quieter endeavours such as watching Season 1 of Game of Thrones (I've watched the first 3 episodes before but planning to carry on and watch the entire season this week, finally!).  Hopefully I can stay up to watch the last couple of episodes of Season 2 of Downton Abbey tonight, prior to the start of Season 3 next Sunday - can't wait!  But I have a feeling I might not be able to stay awake...


No comments: