Saturday, December 15, 2012

Last Sunday Crafternoon

Last Sunday, my friends Diane and Lorraine came for brunch and we did a little bit of crafting. Lorraine showed us how to make a paper ornament, based on one shown below that she had bought a few weeks before when she and I were shopping at Primitive Heart in St. George, Ontario.
Ornament made by Christine of Primitive Heart
A banner on display at Primitive Heart,
made with similar ornaments.
They were quite simple to make and we had fun doing them, although yours truly got Stickles all over her hands when I tried to pick up a piece of paper before the glitter glue was dry.  Oops!  But that was the only mishap of the afternoon, so not a big deal!

Here are some photos of the ornaments and tags that Lorraine made which she brought for show and tell, aren't they beautiful??

Any Downton Abbey fans out there?



Lorraine also gave each of us these little bird ornaments that she had made (mine even has a little crown!). It's hard to get a good photo but trust me, it's the sweetest little thing. I've had to hang mine out of kitten reach, of course!

Diane brought one of two school memory books that she had made for her twin granddaughters, you can see it here on her blog.

Don't I have talented friends? Indeed I do!!



No comments: