Saturday, December 1, 2012

Postcards Are Arriving

Postcards are arriving in my mailbox from the postcard swap I signed up for a couple of weeks ago.  Such a treat to get art in the mail! The theme was "empowerment".

This one is from Amy in Rhode Island - I love the compass.

The next one was from Kathryn in Ottawa, Ontario.  Her message is to give yourself permission to play - physically, mentally and artistically.  I think that is an excellent idea!

And last but not least for this week's mail delivery was from my friend Laurie in Florida, who also signed up for the swap (we sent each other cards as well as to the 5 names we got from the organizer Hanna).  Laurie used a Tim Holtz quote (words to live by!) and Dylusions sprays to make her card.

Can't wait to see what else comes in the mail next week!


No comments: