Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Slow Moving Saturday

I've had a rather slow moving day.  I woke up with all sorts of ideas in my head about what I would get done today but somehow, nothing is quite finished although lots of things are in progress and things that weren't even on the original list got added on.  I watched a couple of long movies - "As Good As It Gets" and "P.S. I Love You" (for the millionth time) while doing other things - made some art, cuddled some cats, wrote emails, toured around the Internet, moved some things around my apartment but never quite put anything away, that sort of thing.

I did not spend any time today playing with a Q-tip but someone in this household did:
Belle Cherie
I love knowing that I still have all day tomorrow (even if there is an hour less of it but at least it will be brighter longer) to get things done.  Maybe I'll buckle down, maybe I won't.  That's the beauty of slow moving weekends with no clear agenda - if it gets done, great. If it doesn't, there's always next weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Belle Cherie wasn't so slow moving when playing with those Q-Tips!