Wednesday, March 6, 2013

An Email From Mr. Tang

I got an email today that said this:  "I am Mr Joseph Tang, I Need You For An Urgent Business transaction. Awaiting your response to this email. Thanks."

You gotta wonder where these emails come from, who writes them and what they are looking for.  Does the sender really think I'm going to write back and say, "Oh yes, Mr. Tang, what can I do to help you?"  I should do that, just to see what happens next but I suspect it will be something along the lines of, I'd like to deposit thousands of dollars into your bank account if you'll just provide me with the appropriate information.

I Googled the name Joseph Tang and as you might image, there were lots of pictures of men by that name.  I like this one the best:
 
Because of course, that's where the email went.  Right into the garbage can, possibly to be eaten by Oscar the Grouch. :)
 


1 comment:

Jane Perala said...

It seems those emails are on the rise again - I get a few each day. I forward them on to my service provider - don't know what they can do about it, but it makes me feel better!