Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kitten + Shower Curtain

As I've mentioned before, some of my foster cats like the water.  For my current foster kittens, Belle Matisse and Belle Cherie, it's all about the tub and the shower curtain. Wet or dry, they like to hang out in the tub.  If they're playing with a toy, they like to carry it into the bathroom and jump in the tub with it, swat it about.  Sometimes, they just play with the shower curtain, taking turns hiding between the fabric and plastic layers.

Most of the time, this isn't a problem.  At least, not until kitten + shower curtain = big hole.

Katrina helping me assess the damage
Luckily, I buy my shower curtains at the dollar store for $2.00 each (which could also explain why they tear so easily) and I usually get more than one at a time, so I'm usually ready for this occurrence, but still!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahaha! And I don't think guilt is an emotion that kitties are familiar with. When my Lulu tears the toilet paper into piles of ribbon she doesn't seem to feel guilty at all! In fact, I think I detect a slight smirk on that beautiful face of hers.