Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spring, Where Art Thou?!

Day 5 of grey, damp and chilly weather, with an occasional dose of very windy thrown in for good measure.  Yes, the temperature is above zero and for that I am intensely grateful but we're still in the "unseasonably cold" zone, barely hitting 10C/52F during the day.  The weather forecast is now saying it will be "unseasonably warm" by next Thursday and I certainly hope they are right, but that's still several days away.  In the meantime, things like this pretty hydrangea my cousin had at her house last weekend cheer me.


1 comment:

Createology said...

Hope Spring arrives soon for you. We are already into summer and still have our "exceptional" drought. Hydrangeas are one of my very favorite flowers and these are beautiful. Sunshine Smiles...