Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Birgit Book

Here are some photos of the little book I made in the class taught by Birgit Koopsen that I took on Sunday afternoon.

Front cover with ribbon tie:
First 2 page spread:
The yellow design on the right hand side was made using something called a Shimmer Sheet, which gives a very cool effect.

Second spread:
Third spread:
Fourth spread:
This next one was my favourite page. I really like how the different colours of embossed powder pop out from the darker background. And I love, love, love the designs on Birgit's new washi tape stamps!
Here is the back cover:
I'm pleased with how this little book turned out. It's a good reference to have as a reminder of the various techniques we learned in class.  The book itself was so easy to put together, I'll definitely be making more in the future, hopefully putting some of the techniques I learned to good use!

No comments: