Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Home From Mexico

I'm home from my trip to San Miguel de Allende last week and back to work but still not quite back in the groove of real life.  I have a long list of things I "should" be doing (finish unpacking, laundry, catching up on emails, etc.) but so far, I'm not really feeling like doing any of them.

Instead, I've been doing things that seem to eat up a lot of time in the evening but don't qualify as accomplishing anything on said "to do" list, like watching cute cat videos on YouTube.

I don't know how I ended up there last night but I somehow found a video on YouTube about two cats named Shorty and Kodi, also known as "ShoKo".  Turns out, there are 216 videos about these two posted and I watched several of them.  Went back tonight for a second helping.  Most of them are short and cute, with several laugh out loud moments included.

Here's an example:

Do yourself a favour.  Go to youtube.com and type "shoko" into the search bar.  Make sure you have some free time cleared, you're going to want to watch a lot of them.

In the meantime, I'll get busy downloading my photos from Mexico and try to wean myself off the cute cat videos!

No comments: