Saturday, May 27, 2017

Contrast

Had a wonderful day today at the Christie outdoor antique show with my friend Cheryl.  There was so much to see.  While I was there, I was on the lookout for items for today's Artful Adventures prompt: contrast.  It turned out that it was the juxtaposition of antique items and fast food symbols and signage that turned out to be the most prevalent.
Someone even took the time to make this stained glass window featuring Colonel Sander's face!?!

I thought this quizzical expression on the Pink Panther's face pretty much summed it up!


Day 18/30 - #artfuladventures with Nathalie Kalbach
Day 54/100 - #100dayproject

1 comment:

Sue Sharp said...

I wish I had known about this flea market; I would have gone! Fun photos - I specially love the pink panther in the wing back chair though!